Tuesday 30 June 2015



(Me standing on a nipple)


30.06.15

After a pretty chilled out morning mum and I decided to take a trip out. We went to Northumberlandia, a landscape which has been sculpted to look like a large female form. Although it can only really be appreciated from above, it was lovely and certain features were very recognisable. We climbed up to the head, walked up a boob each and had a bit down on her hip. We must have spent about an hour and a half there all together and had a lovely walk. We then drove to the big ice cream parlour in Blyth where I ordered a frozen yoghurt and mum got some grapefruit sorbet and we ate them on the grass by the sea front.

Once I got home I called Rory and asked if he would like to go out somewhere for tea. We went to Foxhunters and as usual I got scampi and he got a burger. We eventually got over the argument and ended up having a nice evening. I went back to his and we played some xbox and sat in bed watching Drawn Together.  

Mum picked me up and we watched an episode of Six Feet Under before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment