Tuesday 30 June 2015



25.06.15

Me and Mum drove to Leeds to pack up the last few things from my room. I feel bad that as soon as I get home for summer the only thing I ask her to do is drive me around. She says she doesn't mind and is only asking for £20 petrol money but I think once I get paid for Spain I will give her more.
Last night at the party I finally saw Emma again! I also met her uni friend who I got on well with. I was invited to Thursbay (which is also Book Return Bay for the school kids) so I thought it was about time I hit the bay again.

Met up with Rory, Austin, Ben and Richard (who was going to work later that night) at Firestation which was a nice crowd. Then Hannah and Sophie Harman joined us unexpected which was actually really lush, despite Rory’s initial bitching.

Once we left for Havana we started seeing the usual Bay faces, like Alan and Matty. We also hung out a bit with Laurie (Emma’s brother) which was nice. Havana was fun as usual, we didn't pay much attention to Parade and then obviously we got skittles in 42. For the first time in my life, and kind of impulsively, I went to DEEP. I have never wanted to go, purely because I resent having to pay £5 to get into anywhere in the Bay but I had an amazing time. I had a few goes on the pole too!
Rory, who had work the next morning and was only planning on going to Firestation and Havana, walked me home. I am going to take a moment here to thank Rory for paying me back the £7 he owed me and buying me drinks when I couldn't find my purse today (and so went out with no money) and also for the pizza he bought to share on the walk home.

 The night was amazing: GOOD HUSTLE TEAM. 



No comments:

Post a Comment