Tuesday 30 June 2015



28.06.15

Ruby’s mum kindly gave me a lift home from Jess and Ellie’s house this morning. I got changed and made myself something to eat before cycling over to Emily’s to collect the stuff I had left at prinks. I ended up staying for ages and we nattered and watched tv.

When I got home again I finally got round to sorting out all the bags of my stuff that are lying around the house. I packed the stuff which is going straight back to Leeds and put away all the things I will be using over the summer months.


I had a bath and mum cooked some lovely veggie meat balls which we had got from IKEA and we watched Six Feel Under together before bed. I was on the laptop as we watched and Courtney seemed pretty stressed about moving house over Facebook so I tried to reassure her. Because my phone had lost charge last night and I had not charged it I had not got any of her messages throughout the day. Mum and I made plans to go to Leeds tomorrow instead of Tuesday to make sure everything would be sorted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment